Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadburys Triple Choc Roll

Options
  • 09-11-2017 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

I've just returned after been away for a few years. Checked Tesco and Dunnes but can't find this anywhere. Has it been discontinued or am i looking in the wrong place?

tripcr1.bmp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

it is showing in supervalu, very expensive though. I think I might have seen them in 2euro type shops, like dealz.

I found them very dry, might be good with cream.

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/bakery-traditional-wrapped-cakes-cadbury-chocolate-roll-245-grams-/p-1020198000

You can find things using the site command in google.

Cadbury Triple Choc Roll site:.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KatieBelle92

I'm pretty sure I bought that in Dealz or Eurogiant or one of those discount shops recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

rubadub wrote: »
    it is showing in supervalu, very expensive though. I think I might have seen them in 2euro type shops, like dealz.

I found them very dry, might be good with cream.

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/bakery-traditional-wrapped-cakes-cadbury-chocolate-roll-245-grams-/p-1020198000

You can find things using the site command in google.

Cadbury Triple Choc Roll site:.ie

Slice it then bang it in the microwave. Serve with raspberries. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Slice it then bang it in the microwave. Serve with raspberries. Yum.
    I have had it in the microwave before, think it suggests it on the pack. A trick when microwaving small things like a slice of cake or donut is to stick a pint of water in the microwave too, most of the power goes into the water and the cake heats more gently. Sticking on defrost on most microwaves does not vary the power, just goes full whack for a few seconds and then off for a while, so it can still overheat it too much and get hot/cold spots.

Advertisement