Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coke Cola:Are there Temporary Jobs

• 09-11-2017 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭

I am currently looking for work and was interested in applying but applied to
    ICE and got an rejection email back a day later. I worked in Boston Scientific before and presumed it would be something similar but didnt even get a chance of an interview.
    Are ICE the best route to get this job or is there another route.I dont see them advertised anywhere and think I will just call them tomorrow.
    If anyone is working there and or knows the hiring process could you please fill me in,even if its just 6 month contract it would suit me right now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Anybody?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Squatman

try calling ballina beverages. they might know.
    Also, i believe they are tending more towards college graduates for ops roles.

Squatman wrote: »
    try calling ballina beverages. they might know.
    Also, i believe they are tending more towards college graduates for ops roles.

I am a college graduate, Im going ringing them now anyway ill post the outcome for further users.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

They were hiring people on short-term contract recently after the factory in the Caribbean was destroyed in the Hurricane. Ring them and they will tell you if all positions are filled

statto25 wrote: »
    They were hiring people on short-term contract recently after the factory in the Caribbean was destroyed in the Hurricane. Ring them and they will tell you if all positions are filled

Called them and got an email to forward my CV and cover letter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,356 ✭✭✭naughto

Acorn recruit hires for coke in ballina

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Give Charles river a shout too, and maybe Baxter in Castlebar. I have no idea who recruits for them but they are often looking for graduates. Good luck!

Try Hollister too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Baxter do it directly, call into reception for an application form. Ditto with Hollister although Sigmar and Collins McNicholas also advertise some jobs for Hollister.

Appreciate the replies and will try everything said here.
    Just a follow up since my email, heard nothing back yet.

• Advertisement

also, dont call it "coke cola"

Advertisement