Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoy Vulpine Randa Softshell L worn once - 30 euro

Options
  • 09-11-2017 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭

I bought this a few months back, wore it once and decided I preferred a Gabba with arm warmers. But it's a lovely jacket - warm and cozy, decently shower-proof (not downpour-proof) and just right for this time of year.

Vulpine went bust recently, and a lot of their stuff is on sale, but at least twice this price.

30 euro and it's yours. Collect in Deansgrange, or postage extra.

2q8y2dy.jpg

2isug0.jpg

spvybs.jpg

iba0rl.jpg

eio6j8.jpg

v5ho9d.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭secman

brownian wrote: »
    I bought this a few months back, wore it once and decided I preferred a Gabba with arm warmers. But it's a lovely jacket - warm and cozy, decently shower-proof (not downpour-proof) and just right for this time of year.

Vulpine went bust recently, and a lot of their stuff is on sale, but at least twice this price.

30 euro and it's yours. Collect in Deansgrange, or postage extra.

2q8y2dy.jpg

2isug0.jpg

spvybs.jpg

iba0rl.jpg

eio6j8.jpg

v5ho9d.jpg

Offer 25 euro and collection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Offer accepted. will PM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭secman

Picked jacket up, as described.
    Good luck with the Audax tomorrow, hopefully rain eases off for you.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Best jacket I've ever owned. Shame they've gone into liquidation as they had some top class kit at good prices.

BTW I even use this off the bike too :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Sold to secman, thank you sir!

Audax was grand, hardly any rain, just overcast. Lots of MUD tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement