Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband issues

Options
  • 09-11-2017 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been on to your technical team a number of times over the last few months due to ongoing issues with my broadband which is at times completely useless, despite me being on and paying for fibre. We have had a technician attend to this issue outside the house twice and inside the house once, and are now told a further visit is needed inside the house. We hope that this next visit should resolve this once and for all or else we will need to look elsewhere (never seemed to have this problem with sky even though its the same line??) In any case, can you please review my account as I don't think it's fair that we should be paying for BB that is unuseable much of the time, and credit the bill costs accordingly? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Smurts wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been on to your technical team a number of times over the last few months due to ongoing issues with my broadband which is at times completely useless, despite me being on and paying for fibre. We have had a technician attend to this issue outside the house twice and inside the house once, and are now told a further visit is needed inside the house. We hope that this next visit should resolve this once and for all or else we will need to look elsewhere (never seemed to have this problem with sky even though its the same line??) In any case, can you please review my account as I don't think it's fair that we should be paying for BB that is unuseable much of the time, and credit the bill costs accordingly? Thanks
    Hi smurts,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing ongoing issues with your broadband. If the issues persist after the technician goes out to you, feel free to get back in touch with me here and I'll look into it for you. 

In regards to a credit being applied to your account, that's no problem at all, however, we would need to wait for the issue to be fixed before we can credit. If you PM me your account number and full name when this issue is fixed I'll be sure to credit your account for you.

- Adam

Advertisement