Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireblade fuse box question?

Options
  • 09-11-2017 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi. Guys I have a 1999 fireblade and while I was doing some work to it today I noticed in the fuse box a little black box with some numbers on it? It's not in the manuals photo of the fuse box. I guess its some kind of relay. It's cracked and the two wire going into the fuse box that feed this thing were a bit corroded and melted. I fixed the wires but I'd like to know what this thing is as I'd like to replace it because its damaged. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Sounds like a relay. Are there any accessories on the bike, spots, loud horn, heated grips..? Remove it and see what doesn't work.
    If it's cracked I'd replace it. You may get a repalcement in a motor factors.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

could you take a picture and upload it here

Advertisement