Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ROG to coach the Crusaders

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

I really really really hope ROG stays down there a couple of years and comes back with a Cork-Christchurch accent. A Christcork accent. It would be brilliant.
    Should that not be a Corenchurch accent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Do we think that Dan Carter had been talking highly about ROG back home given the Crusaders are his team?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The most important thing is position
    Possession, got it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Bridge93 wrote: »
    Do we think that Dan Carter had been talking highly about ROG back home given the Crusaders are his team?
    That would have a likelihood in the upper quarrtile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Good news for ROG, for Irish Rugby... hopefully he'll get the reins at Munster if he proves his stripes (or whatever the phrase is!)...

Can only benefit from a stint down there, we need more coaches seeking out the sort of experiences he's getting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Zzippy wrote: »
    ROG: "FFS, I wanted you to smash him, not tickle him"

Kiwi player: "But I did tackle him, coach..."

Kiwi player: "...and what's more, I reckon the backs made 30 to 40 tackles out there"

ROG: "Dirty tree boy. I'm after counting".

Kiwi player: :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Imagine if he comes back to Ireland and is in charge of any province except Munster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Imagine if he comes back to Ireland and is in charge of any province except Munster

Tis alright boyyy, any job he has is only training for the big one in Munster, like...

He's a professional and if he's good enough I'd have no issue him coaching Leinster.

That said if we kept mysteriously losing to Munster I might get a teeny bit suspicious.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 393 ✭✭Didactic Ninja

ROG going down to see how rugby is really played. Good move for his CV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭swiwi_

ROG is bringing a new attacking motto: Have a go, have a craic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭irishfan9

ROG ensuring the future of munster rugby by exposing his numerous sons to rugby in NZ from a young age.

Advertisement