Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nature Boy 30 for 30

• 10-11-2017 10:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

any see this yet? what you think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Could anybody be so kind to PM me a link to watch it?

Thanks

sent ye a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

I was really looking forward to this, it got a crazy amount of hype.
    Thought it was poor. Rushed over a lot of parts and left out an awful lot of stuff.
    To be fair, they could have split this into 3 separate episodes. Difficult to fit it all into one show. The part about Reid seemed to be just thrown in at the end.
    Disappointed overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Parts about Reid were sad
    Ric really got behind him. I remember his debut in Charlotte NC In 2008 at an Indie show. He went on to work in Japan with his dad in tow. He was the real heir to the Flair crown. Unlike David he was going to be properly trained and ready before being put on tv.

Lovely guy but his work was average at best and he had none of his Dad's charisma.

They really should of broke it down into 3/4 parts, I never realised how messed up rick is and how he is still alive. Such a sad life to live really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

pm me for link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Really didn't bowl me over like 90% of the 30 for 30 stuff. Given that I'm a wrestling fan that is an awful pity. I guess much of it was spend explaining situations to the casual viewer (the differences between the NWA and the WWE etc etc).

He should have and could have went much deeper. There were really interesting parts that were just barely tipped upon. I would have liked the director to have push further into the absenteeism as a father and the weird thing about his parents only ever seeing three of his matches. The Reid stuff really did feel like an add on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It was one of the weaker 30 for 30's for me it skimmed over so much without delving into anything really.

I felt the 30 for 30 short on the Von Erichs was way better and that deserved a full 90 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

MOD NOTE: GUYS STOP ASKING FOR LINKS. It's not allowed

Side note, we don't moderate PMs, nor could we stop you searching dailymotion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

jaykhunter wrote: »
    MOD NOTE: GUYS STOP ASKING FOR LINKS. It's not allowed

Side note, we don't moderate PMs, nor could we stop you searching dailymotion

Haha genuinely laughed at this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭showpony1

i like the way masterbating twice a day was thrown in as one of his vices along with the 10,000 women/15 drinks daily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

amazing he only retired from active ring work less than 8 years ago and was pretty active on the roster in the last few years in WWE up until his in ring retirement

He as even in a multi man ladder match at a mania in the 2000's and took a huge bump from Matt Hardy off a ladder

I'm sure most have watched it at this stage but this is on BT Sports 2 tonight at 10pm if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

showpony1 wrote: »
    i like the way masterbating twice a day was thrown in as one of his vices along with the 10,000 women/15 drinks daily.

There's no way he slept with 10,000.

100 a year over a 25 year period. 2,500 max.

That's two a week for 25 years. Extremely high.

10,000 would be 8 a week - impossible.

There's no way he slept with 10,000.

100 a year over a 25 year period. 2,500 max.

That's two a week for 25 years. Extremely high.

10,000 would be 8 a week - impossible.

never doubt the nature boy woooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wilt Chamberlain slept with 20k women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Doc is available on the BT sport player, not sure if player is available in the republic

A bit off topic but was the XFL 30 for 30 ever shown on BT sports?

I know it was on a couple of months ago but finding it hard to get online. It's on the ESPN website but only for people in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

A bit off topic but was the XFL 30 for 30 ever shown on BT sports?

I know it was on a couple of months ago but finding it hard to get online. It's on the ESPN website but only for people in the US.

On bt sports 1 now.

Advertisement