Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gel Nail Lamps

Options
  • 10-11-2017 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations for a nail lamp for gel/shelac nails for my sister for Christmas.

Nothing massivly fancy just something easy to use and good quality.

Any recommendations on polishes as well would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

Why not buy her a training course so she learns how to do it safely otherwise using a generic lamp won't guarantee a full cure and she could end up with a lifetime allergy to gel nail products.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ace_irl

Do you have a recommendation for a course? She's in college and works so I don't want to give her something she'd have no time to do to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I would recommend a sensationail kit from boots. I got one for Christmas a few years ago and have built up a big collection of products since then! They’re usually half price at some point in the run up to Christmas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ace_irl

Thank you! I will have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

Sweet Squared are the official distributors for CND products in the U.K. and Ireland. All of their trainers are highly qualified and experienced.

https://my.sweetsquared.com/education/locations

• Advertisement
Advertisement