Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone X in store availability

Options
  • 10-11-2017 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Is the iPhone x available to purchase in any Eir retail stores in Dublin or south Leinster?
    I am hoping to pick one up tomorrow on new bill pay connection

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

ffocused wrote: »
    Is the iPhone x available to purchase in any Eir retail stores in Dublin or south Leinster?
    Hi ffocused,

Thanks for getting in touch. I wouldn't be able to check which stores have this phone in stock from here. You would need to check this with the stores. If you click on the below link you'll be able to get the contact information for our stores.

[font=Times New Roman, serif]https://www.eir.ie/stores/[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]- Adam[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi ffocused,

Thanks for getting in touch. I wouldn't be able to check which stores have this phone in stock from here. You would need to check this with the stores. If you click on the below link you'll be able to get the contact information for our stores.

[font=Times New Roman, serif]https://www.eir.ie/stores/[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]- Adam[/font]
    I'm looking for one too and have been unable to get one in-store. Are they now available online through Eir?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ffocused

ratsam, I got one in tallaght today. They have 1 256gb left now

You get the 256gb or 64gb...? Im looking for the 64gb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ffocused

Got a 64gb silver

• Advertisement

Got one today in a store in Drogheda. Pure chance I walked in and they had one. I think they where more shocked that I wanted one than I was that they had one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi all, 

I'm delighted to hear you both got your phones sorted by the stores. Enjoy :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement