Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I be unbanned from the after hours section

Options
  • 10-11-2017 12:31pm

Hi for many years now I’ve been banned from the after hours section

As I said years have passed can I be apart of the form again please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hy tajd,

have you made any effort to contact the current AH mods over this? I'm not sure if your plea falls into the realm of DRP I'm afraid, as you're not disputing the fairness of the ban, but rather, asking for a second chance.

I'd suggest that you take this directly to the After Hours mods first, and give them a chance to discuss this.

mike_ie wrote: »
    Hy tajd,

have you made any effort to contact the current AH mods over this? I'm not sure if your plea falls into the realm of DRP I'm afraid, as you're not disputing the fairness of the ban, but rather, asking for a second chance.

I'd suggest that you take this directly to the After Hours mods first, and give them a chance to discuss this.

How do I find an after hour mod thank you

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Current Forum moderators are AndyBoBandy, freshpopcorn, Buford T. Justice V,  Skylinehead,  ancapailldorcha,  Conspectus, Boom_Bap,  Nicolas Cage,  Samaris.

pm any of them or all of them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ban has been lifted after contacting forum mods. Can be marked as resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement