Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workaround to forward / redirect / alternative access with OWA email?

Options
  • 10-11-2017 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

I work remotely, and I have an email address I access using the Outlook Web App, but I would love if I could forward or redirect the email to a Gmail account, as that would give me a lot of options regarding complex filters and notifications etc. Unfortunately, the redirect and forwarding options in the settings do not work, and SMTP access or ADUC for same is not a possibility at this time.

Even if I could login with the Android Outlook Web App I would be satisfied, but it does not recognise my email address and/or the domain.

Since I am able to access the email in a web browser, is there anyway to get it from here to another email address or a local email client?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

If it's Office 365 pop/IMAP access, forwarding etc may be disabled by your Systems Administrator, possibly for good reason.

Some O365 licenses don't support some of these features either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

As it was noted by MR.G it could be unavailable for you but read this and this , give it a try or call your system admin.

Advertisement