Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROS Offline Application?

Options
  • 10-11-2017 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking to submit an offline Form 11 application by uploading a form to ROS. I 100% knew it wasn't going to be straightforward, but I did download the offline application to my Mac. It downloaded successfully but I cannot find the application now.

Any ideas where you go to once the application has downloaded? I have the PDF form ready to upload, but no idea how I get to the offline application now.

This is the notice you get within ROS:

If you wish to use this facility, Form11 Returns must be completed using either the ROS Offline Application or compatible third-party software. The ROS Offline Application can be downloaded by clicking here

When I try to use the online form, the numbers they calculate are all wrong so I really do want to just file this offline form.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This isnt a business question, its a tech question from what you are asking, assuming you cant find the download..

anyways...

It will be in your downloads waiting for you to install it. Either go to the downloads folder and click on it if you know where that is or else use the finder menu and click on downloads (under Go) and do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭route9

Axwell wrote: »
    This isnt a business question, its a tech question from what you are asking, assuming you cant find the download..

anyways...

It will be in your downloads waiting for you to install it. Either go to the downloads folder and click on it if you know where that is or else use the finder menu and click on downloads (under Go) and do the same.

Thanks but tried that of course ;) It wasn't showing anywhere though. Got it filed online anyway!

Advertisement