Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpentry Store

• 10-11-2017 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

There's a woodworking show in the Carpentry Store in Naas tomorrow. It was on today also. Some great new items in stock. The Oneway coring system and sharpening system are brilliant pieces of kit. I have the sharpening system and the base for the coring system but it's great to know that the knives can be purchased somewhat locally.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Great job
    Was it worth going to.
    I'm hoping to go tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Definitely. Tomorrow will be a better day. If you are going go early. They have a gift bag for the first 20-25 people. I got a trend t shirt, Triton baseball cap, woodturning and woodcarving mags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Anyone go to this ? I was wondering what their wood stocks were like - they were pretty low in the summer but I only need small but nicely figured wood for box making.;)

Advertisement