Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Drain Clearing Service for Dublin 15

Options
  • 10-11-2017 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭

Outside Sewerage is slow and almost blocked outside on the road...

Fingal & Irish Water were out and say its not in my house - but not in the mains pipes either - somewhere in between - so they wont unblock it.

They recommended jc-Enviro but they want far too much to come out to rod it - anyone recommend a reasonable priced drain cleaning service?

“Roll it back”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

drain doctor. my shore is overflowing when the dishwasher and washing machine are running, it does eventually go down but there obviously a blockage somewhere, any idea of a ball park figure for these guys to come out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

I enventually got "Capital Drain Services" to come out - cannot recommend them enough.

Came out after hours - after assessing the issue - took only minutes to clear the blocked road drain and charged 80 Euros - which I thought very fair.

JC Enviro wanted 300 and said it would take two hours but they were booked solid for a few days.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement