Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant in Sydney

Options
  • 10-11-2017 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend a nice restaurant in SYDNEY. I need to purchase a voucher on-line as Xmas gift... 100e to 150e for 2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

What area of Sydney - do you mean city centre - obviously if you lived in the equivalent of The Naul you wouldn't want to be travelling to Shankill for dinner ...

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Yes I mean City Centre. Sorry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I would go for Aria, they might have to put some cash with it but, it is the best location, maybe not the best restaurant but consistently good at least.
    It has views of the Opera house and harbour bridge and is an occasion restaurant rather than an everyday one.

Cafe Sydney is also very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,335 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I would go for Aria, they might have to put some cash with it but, it is the best location, maybe not the best restaurant but consistently good at least.
    It has views of the Opera house and harbour bridge and is an occasion restaurant rather than an everyday one.

Cafe Sydney is also very good.

They won't get anywhere near Aria with a $100-150 voucher for 2 people.
    Looking at around $200 for two courses (2 people), and $300 for 3 courses. Then drinks are extra.
    Cafe Sydney, you might get away with $150 for 2 courses for 2 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Mellor wrote: »
    They won't get anywhere near Aria with a $100-150 voucher for 2 people.
    Looking at around $200 for two courses (2 people), and $300 for 3 courses. Then drinks are extra.
    Cafe Sydney, you might get away with $150 for 2 courses for 2 people.
    The OP is taking in Euro though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,335 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

The OP is taking in Euro though.
    Will get it closer of course, but still won't be enough to cover Aria imo.
    3 courses with drinks will be about 240 euro.

Cafe Sydney would be a better option at that price range.

Advertisement