Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuck Mosley dies at 57

• 11-11-2017 1:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭

Former Faith No More frontman Chuck Mosley has passed away, it has been confirmed. He was 57.

In a statement from Mosley’s family and released via his publicist, Mosley’s cause of death was given as due to addiction-related causes after the singer experienced “a long period of sobriety”.

http://ew.com/music/2017/11/10/faith-no-more-chuck-mosley-dies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Seen this earlier. Introduce Yourself is a classic album.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Zico !

RIP Chuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Passenger wrote: »
    Seen this earlier. Introduce Yourself is a classic album.

RIP

There's a few good tracks on We Care A Lot too. As The Worm Turns is brilliant (although I must admit the re-recorded version with Patton is better than Mosely's).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sad news, and sad way to go. Never listened to too much FNM, but they had a few grand songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

I only seen this post today, and thanks for sharing it. Always loved the first album and 'Introduce Yourself' is quite good, but not as class as the debut. R.I.P man.:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement