Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 11-11-2017 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

My account is locked , it lets me do everything but i get no where and when i sign in do everything correct i still can not get into my account in fact ever since Meteor went i can not access my online account 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

torrevieja wrote: »
    My account is locked , it lets me do everything but i get no where and  when i sign in do everything correct i still can not get into my account in fact ever since Meteor went i can not access my online account 
    Hi torrevieja, 

I'm sorry to hear this, feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

torrevieja wrote: »
    My account is locked , it lets me do everything but i get no where and  when i sign in do everything correct i still can not get into my account in fact ever since Meteor went i can not access my online account 
    Hi torrevieja, 

I'm sorry to hear this, feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

[snipped] Please PM your details to rep

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Mod: Hi torrevieja, please send a Private Message to the rep with the relevant details by clicking here.

Advertisement