Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendo switch with mario odessy

Options
  • 11-11-2017 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

Any seals going the cheapest i can see is 385 in smyths. Surely i can getvit some place cheaper? Any sales expected any time soon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Any seals going the cheapest i can see is 385 in smyths. Surely i can getvit some place cheaper? Any sales expected any time soon?

Wait for black friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dogsavage

I'm thinking of getting the Mario oddessy edition but because it's a download there's no value in it as such. If i get the normal switch I can get a physical copy for the same price just losing out on the red joycons. Mmm tough choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

dogsavage wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting the Mario oddessy edition but because it's a download there's no value in it as such. If i get the normal switch I can get a physical copy for the same price just losing out on the red joycons. Mmm tough choice!

You get a case with it too

Nintendo uk store were offering a free red cap too but again sales on soon!

You don't get the case here in Ireland! Not in smyths or gs anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

dogsavage wrote:

Why no value in the download over physical game

• Advertisement

I guess because I'm a collector, and the physical games have the cart box etc. Besides that if you were trading in a game (which I wouldnt) you can't with a download.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

dogsavage wrote:
    I guess because I'm a collector, and the physical games have the cart box etc. Besides that if you were trading in a game (which I wouldnt) you can't with a download.

Ah ok i see. Not used to this its for the kids for christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭busy_mom

Also looking to see if this is available in black Friday deals - can't see any so far

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fugyvuhgvhbjb

You would be better off buying from the UK online. GAME is selling the Switch in bundles at much better prices than any Irish shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fugyvuhgvhbjb

Nope. It goes up to £287.00 in the basket.

• The amazon deal is now gone anybody know any where else selling the switch cheap?

Nope. It goes up to £287.00 in the basket.
    Amazon prices go up by several percent if you ship to an Irish address as they charge Irish vat (23% vs 20%). Everybody should know this already.

The deal is expired now.

Advertisement