Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Word doc to JPG

Options
  • 11-11-2017 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Not sure if correct forum

I've made some 7inch x 5inch flyers/leaflets that I want printed on photo paper. I changed the page size in Word and removed borders with a background image to the edges.

I now want to convert to a jpeg so I can order 7x5 photos from an online photo printer.

I'm not sure the best way. I could use the snipping tool and paste into Paint.
    I could convert to PDF and look for a PDF to jpeg converter.

I don't want to buy a license and looking for easy way!
    Tips appreciated!

Comments

Snipping tool and paint is probably the cheapest and least complicated way to do it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator is free and will "print" to PDF's or pictures.

Check what formats they use and what DPI they can take.
    A lossless format like .PNG means a bigger file but sharper images.

Advertisement