Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with online statements?

Options
  • 11-11-2017 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I'm trying to get an online statement for my current account, but every time I click the statements link it tells me 
    We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.

When will this be back up? Trying to do my income tax returns. Not very helpful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

I came on to ask the same question. Presumably its a nationwide problem as phoneline had me waiting 15 mins before I gave up.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭rubdub

Thanks Shuvly, I'm glad I'm not the only one anyway! but hopefully they will sort this out soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi rubdub.

Thanks for your post here on Boards. 

We have been made aware of this and our customer service desk have raised it with our IT team which are looking into it at the moment.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement