Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching query

Options
  • 11-11-2017 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hey, is it possible to port number back to Eir prepay??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

Any chance of a reply?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Any chance of a reply?!
    Hi Chattymummy,

We were closed on Saturday when you wrote in with your query. Are you currently an eir bill pay customer or are you with a different provider?

- Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Chattymummy,

We were closed on Saturday when you wrote in with your query. Are you currently an eir bill pay customer or are you with a different provider?

- Adam

Hey, tks for reply.. I'm prepay. Switched to tesco but internet is crap just wondering can I port back to eir again..

Hey, tks for reply.. I'm prepay. Switched to tesco but internet is crap just wondering can I port back to eir again..

And I'm currently with different network, hense the query, can I port back to eir.. Tks

And I'm currently with different network, hense the query, can I port back to eir.. Tks
    Yeah, that shouldn't be any problem at all. If you give our sales team a ring on 1800503303 or pop into an eir store they should be able to help you out with this :)

- Adam

• Advertisement

Yeah, that shouldn't be any problem at all. If you give our sales team a ring on 1800503303 or pop into an eir store they should be able to help you out with this :)

- Adam

Tks a millions for response, I'll do that so.. Have a great day ðŸ‘

- Adam

Tks a millions for response, I'll do that so.. Have a great day ðŸ‘
    No problem at all. Same to you :)

- Adam

Advertisement