Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interlogix Version 3 (old Phonewatch system)

Options
  • 11-11-2017 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an old Interlogix Version 3 phone alarm system, was sold by Phonewatch back in the early - mid 00's. Also have some remote sensors for it.

Does anyone know if this is still a reliable model, what it might be compatible with in terms of monitored systems, gsm systems etc. ?

Many thanks,

Thanks,

G.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

garrettod wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an old Interlogix Version 3 phone alarm system, was sold by Phonewatch back in the early - mid 00's. Also have some remote sensors for it.

Does anyone know if this is still a reliable model, what it might be compatible with in terms of monitored systems, gsm systems etc. ?

Many thanks,

As a working alarm it works fine.
    Sensors are still available through the wholesalers.

Its was designed for monitoring through a monitoring station.
    Thet will get details of alarm activation's and that.
    For self monitoring it will just give omit a series of alarm tones if connected to a phone line providing the system has a domestic dialer.

A stand alone GSM can be added but again it will only be triggered off the bell out put to alert you of the alarm activating.
    Its not great if your deciding to spend money on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 amulroy

I don't have the engineers code for my interlogics alarm. Where can I get it?

Advertisement