Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What gear to wear tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭obi604

dahat wrote: »
    Basically I'm a Shane's head and sweat quite a bit and I found the hat is decent at stopping sweat running down my face.
    It's backwards because the peak doesn't sit well with my Kask helmet n I personally find this way more comfortable.

Oh ok. Thanks for reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

is there such a thing as a cycling specific willy warmer?

You can actually find it in this cold weather......👏😎💪

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Yesterday, not the coldest in fairness. Altura skullcap, Canterbury base layer, Castelli jacket,full fingered winter gloves, bibshorts with legwarmers, overshoes. Forgot to put on armwarmers. Passed a guy on a hybrid heading south from Ballyboughal in short sleeve jersey and shorts. Wasn't a bother on him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,598 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

well, this evening was some difference to sunday. it's somewhat mild out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Just a tad. Tshirt was drenched in sweat from the spin home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Evening commute in shorts. Not too shabby for mid-November! I do prefer my 4 seasons in their natural slots and order though...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,598 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

6 degrees according to the internet when i was leaving this morning. i did need to stop and change from fingerless gloves to full length ones, but by god, those aldi winter tops do the job, probably because they don't breathe. not helped by the fact that i wear a (light) backpack, but that was warm.

Advertisement