Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enforcement Jobs

Options
  • 11-11-2017 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Im moving to Canada after Christmas. I have a degree in law and im considering jobs in enforcement.
    In Canada, there's a big drive on for recruiting immigration officers and coast guard workers.
    I think I would enjoy work as a immigration officer. The pay is pretty good too and they recruit foreigners.
    Im also considering the cost guard. Are there any enforcement jobs with the coast guard?

Comments

Fake News wrote: »
    Im moving to Canada after Christmas. I have a degree in law and im considering jobs in enforcement.
    In Canada, there's a big drive on for recruiting immigration officers and coast guard workers.
    I think I would enjoy work as a immigration officer. The pay is pretty good too and they recruit foreigners.
    Im also considering the cost guard. Are there any enforcement jobs with the coast guard?

http://www.ccg-gcc.gc.ca/eng/CCG/Who_We_Are

Advertisement