If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG MODEL CONFUSION?

Options
  • 11-11-2017 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I was looking at the LG models 49sj800v, the 55sj850 and 55sj950. All seem to be virtually identical spec wise.

Could you please advise me what the real world difference is between them?

Also I've read that these are bad for fast motion scenes, is that correct?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I was looking at the LG models 49sj800v,  the 55sj850 and 55sj950.   All seem to be virtually identical spec wise.

Could you please advise me what the real world difference is between them?

Also I've read that these are bad for fast motion scenes,   is that correct?
    Hi GeneticDeviant.

The 800 and 850 are the same in spec but have different designs. The stands are different and the surround and slightly different colour.
    Both the 55sj800 and the 55sj850 are the same price. Priced at £799.00.
    The 850 version is currently out of stock.

The 950 also on paper seems to be the same spec. I've went thorough LG's website and it has the same refresh rate as the others, same inputs etc...
    There does have to be some differences but there are not easily listed.
    However the 55SJ950 is now listed as last few to clear on our website as it is has now finished with ourselves and no more stock is available.

The 800 and 850 series has been very popular and in my opinion are great televisions. I have not had any complaints so far from any customers that have purchased one of these sets.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.