Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealszone Nutribullet

Options
  • 12-11-2017 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone ordered a Nutribullet from Dealszone?
    I ordered one on October 25th, 12pce set with 3 day delivery for €49.99.
    My visa account was debited intantly but there is still no sign of my Nutribullet.
    I've sent emails which bounce back to me and there is no other contact details that I can find.
    [snipped] Anyone else with similar situation?
    I would be grateful for contact suggestions!

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Mod: Welcome to Boards. Moved to Consumer Issues where people may be better able to advise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Have you checked the status of your order in "My account" where you can track it?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭freebee23

oconnolc wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered a Nutribullet from Dealszone?
    I ordered one on October 25th, 12pce set with 3 day delivery for €49.99.
    My visa account was debited intantly but there is still no sign of my Nutribullet.
    I've sent emails which bounce back to me and there is no other contact details that I can find.
    [snipped] Anyone else with similar situation?
    I would be grateful for contact suggestions!

Had a quick look for reviews. Not great. Keep all copies of your correspondence and I would suggest seeking a charge back on your credit card and furnishing the bank with the details of all the steps you are taking to resolve the issue of non-delivery.
    Cheers,
    freebee23

Advertisement