Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants open in town christmas eve after 6pm

• 12-11-2017 2:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

hi there

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants open in town christmas eve after 6pm?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I'd imagine your best bet would be to get on the phone and start ringing around!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Lots of the Chinese restaurants open until about 9. Might be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

The Mogul is open every Christmas Eve till late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

We used to always do dinner on Christmas Eve in the Jasmine Palace. It was always very busy. That's going back years now though

• Registered Users Posts: 45 charleshardin

I usually go to The Jasmine Palace in O'Connell Street on Christmas Eve - but so does everybody else!

Accordingly, I would try and book it at least one week beforehand if you want a particular time.

Also worth asking about might be the Strad Hotel, which is open for Christmas Day dinner, and so will probably be open on Christmas Eve also. However, again, I would enquire now, and book as soon as you know your plans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭timmaii

Not too much help maybe but we were looking for somewhere last year (it was earlier than 6) and anywhere that was open was packed. Tried about 5 places and eventually just went home. I would definitely recommend booking if you find somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Spice of India is open until 9 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I usually go to The Jasmine Palace in O'Connell Street on Christmas Eve - but so does everybody else!

So many Limerick families I know do this and I can't fathom it! Couldn't imagine having a Chinese food hangover on Christmas day.

Advertisement