Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louise O'Neill on manned mission to Mars: "Why not go to Venus?" (MOD Warning post 1)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

anna080 wrote: »
    if rumours are to be believed, she's seeing a certain Mr Tubridy.

Apologies to anyone just sitting down to their dinner, but did she not mention in one of her columns that she was packing up S&M gear for a weekend away? Now I'm not saying that Tubs definitely enjoys wearing arseless leather chaps, one of those black peaked biker caps and nipple clamps while being chained to a rack and getting a stiletto trod into his nutsack-that would of course be unfounded defamation-but it must be a possibility.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,782 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

sabat wrote: »
    Apologies to anyone just sitting down to their dinner, but did she not mention in one of her columns that she was packing up S&M gear for a weekend away? Now I'm not saying that Tubs definitely enjoys wearing arseless leather chaps, one of those black peaked biker caps and nipple clamps while being chained to a rack and getting a stiletto trod into his nutsack-that would of course be unfounded defamation-but it must be a possibility.

Did she happen to mention where exactly she was going?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Thank you Sabat, I now have that image stuck in my brain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

HJlHnzn.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

givyjoe wrote: »
    Lads, I literally saw her profile on bumble earlier this month, so I reckon it's unlikely to be either.

Wearing a repeal the 8th jumper I might ad!

she is bunched. no wonder she has issues.

why are those social campaigners who are always outraged at the patriarchy and identity politics not great on the looks scale.
    Does the perpetual anger make them ugly ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Oh, hardly.Probably just a gimp suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

she is bunched. no wonder she has issues.

why are those social campaigners who are always outraged at the patriarchy and identity politics not great on the looks scale.
    Does the perpetual anger make them ugly ?

Or does the ugly make them perpetually angry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

aaaaaaand unfollow.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Oh, hardly.Probably just a gimp suit.

:D

CxsxOxxXgAAN9Jv.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Probably a typo and supposed to be M&S gear.
    Her fact checking and editorial reviews are second to none i.e. she does none but she might the second after someone points out the inaccuracies (unless it's a man, in which case he's bullying her and proving her point)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

givyjoe wrote: »
    Lads, I literally saw her profile on bumble earlier this month, so I reckon it's unlikely to be either.

Wearing a repeal the 8th jumper I might ad!

Swipe right, super like, poke, whatever it the young kidz are doing these days. Get a date, see if she lets you foot the bill!!

The FB poke not the other poke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,511 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

that picture of her freaks me out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

is there really a pay gap that is based on gender and not external factors? sensible replies please

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105319529

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

is there really a pay gap that is based on gender and not external factors? sensible replies please
    Yep women are paid less than men for the same work. That's why you'll notice all the smart businesses only employ women.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Saruhashi wrote: »

Not a hope of an apology, seen RMC hitching to the #notmycaptain bandwagon too. They'll make loads of noise till the next issue to be outraged pops up and forget about this till the end of the trial then once again continue the cycle depending on the guilty or not guilty verdict.

Lon was very quiet about the Jason Derulo tour bus rape trial.

Not a hope of an apology, seen RMC hitching to the #notmycaptain bandwagon too. They'll make loads of noise till the next issue to be outraged pops up and forget about this till the end of the trial then once again continue the cycle depending on the guilty or not guilty verdict.

Those feminist loons are dangerous and its beyond comprehension how idiotic they are. With regards the Paddy Jackman case, so they believe a girl they have never met by virtue of the fact that she has a vagina and the men in the dock have penises? :confused: Because this is what it looks like. They must be guilty and she just cant be lying.

As far as Loopey Lou and her band of idiot feminists are concerned the men are already guilty and are not entitled to a fair trial. Its absolutely disgraceful what they are doing :mad:

They are at huge risk of causing trial by media and worst is that the irresponsible pr1cks running the media are giving them free reign to spout their unfounded bile!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Diana Warm Litter

Lon was very quiet about the Jason Derulo tour bus rape trial.

This is the one saying Tupac is A woke bae despite what He was convicted of

• Advertisement

I see Sam "Friends was racist and sexist" Boland in the thick of the first twitter link.

Love how she hid the person saying it was a shameless plug of her book

You never see those women or woke baes /soy boys who espouse this brand of feminism apologize for anything (and majority of them are in the wrong - just being offended
    for attention /sake of it)

She hasn’t apologized about her rants and today fm appearance about the UCD ag200

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Icemancometh

You never see those women or woke baes /soy boys who espouse this brand of feminism apologize for anything (and majority of them are in the wrong - just being offended
    for attention /sake of it)

She hasn’t apologized about her rants and today fm appearance about the UCD ag200

Being a journalist means never having to say you're sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,755 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I see Sam "Friends was racist and sexist" Boland in the thick of the first twitter link.

I often wonder is this guy real!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Being a journalist means never having to say you're sorry.

Shes not really a journalist TBH. She's no background or qualifications in journalism.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

I often wonder is this guy real!

I think I know him to see. Always wears aviator shades.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Men that hang around her Twitter comments, agreeing with everything and apologising for being men give me the creeps.

darkdubh wrote: »
    Shes not really a journalist TBH. She's no background or qualifications in journalism.

This insane loser shouldnt be let anywhere near a newspaper. Im going to boycott that examiner at this stage with all the loons they have writing and editing for them. Its no better then the Sun. Every bit as thrashy in a different way

"One of the techniques suggests that we choose being kind over being right, and then posed the question, Would you rather be right or happy? My first thought was “I would rather be right, obviously”, followed swiftly by “I am going to die alone”."

From this weeks article.

She is neither the f**ckin clown! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

This insane loser shouldnt be let anywhere near a newspaper. Im going to boycott that examiner at this stage with all the loons they have writing and editing for them. Its no better then the Sun. Every bit as thrashy in a different way

its worse .
    when you read the sun you do it for a laugh or to read a stupid story
    you know what your reading is trash

the examiner is supposed to be a factual paper that you read to learn something or to get the fact on a subject. not the ramblings of a hyped up nobody with an agenda

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement