Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EZVID

Options
  • 12-11-2017 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Hi, ms told me to download this as my movie maker doesn't work on the laptop I need for this.
    I can't figure out how to use this to video a meeting that will be in front of the laptop( all I'm getting now is a screen capture) and how to record that same info?

Tight deadline, HELP!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Bredabe wrote: »
    Hi, ms told me to download this as my movie maker doesn't work on the laptop I need for this.
    I can't figure out how to use this to video a meeting that will be in front of the laptop( all I'm getting now is a screen capture) and how to record that same info?

Tight deadline, HELP!

If the laptop has a webcam there should be native software that will allow you to record video (if that's all you're looking to do)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Bredabe

mordeith wrote: »
    If the laptop has a webcam there should be native software that will allow you to record video (if that's all you're looking to do)

Tks, all I want to do is video a meeting with audio, I cant make ezvid do either of these. From what you say, I need to turn the camera on too? How do I find this native s/w?

Tks, all I want to do is video a meeting with audio, I cant make ezvid do either of these. From what you say, I need to turn the camera on too? How do I find this native s/w?

What laptop do you have?

What laptop do you have?

I found how to turn on the camera and mic, but it's not integrating with the ezvid prog.
    It's an old tosh, all the other info has been obliterated with wear and tear.

I found how to turn on the camera and mic, but it's not integrating with the ezvid prog.
    It's an old tosh, all the other info has been obliterated with wear and tear.

Forget the Ezvid for a second. How are you straying the camera?

• Advertisement

I just switched it and the mic on, its taping video fine, the sound isn't great tho.

I just switched it and the mic on, its taping video fine, the sound isn't great tho.

It's doing what you need so. Sound won't be great unless you use an external microphone.

It's doing what you need so. Sound won't be great unless you use an external microphone.
    Bought a USB and used my phone as a mic, worked out great, Thanks for helping me out.:)

Advertisement