Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafting tape and wax for apple trees

Options
  • 12-11-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Hiya guys

Hoping someone can point me in the direction of an online retailer where I can purchase grafting tape and grafting wax.

I will be using it on apple trees

Thanks for.any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭macraignil

JJayoo wrote: »
    Hiya guys

Hoping someone can point me in the direction of an online retailer where I can purchase grafting tape and grafting wax.

I will be using it on apple trees

Thanks for.any suggestions

This multi-national has a number of listings for grafting tape and usually some suppliers with them will deliver to Ireland. Make sure to check the delivery cost before ordering as some put up a cheap price on a product just to make back their profit margin on the delivery charge. The products fulfilled by the multi-national have their distribution through the multi-nationals warehouse system so might give the cheapest delivery, particularly if ordered with enough other products to qualify for free delivery to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Thanks for the reply :)

The tape seems easy enough to find but it's the wax that is scarce.

I will your link :)

Advertisement