Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir complaint letter turn-around time

Options
  • 12-11-2017 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Good evening,

I posted a letter to your complaints department last Monday the 6th so I presume it was received by your complaints team on the 7th. Could you please let me know here how long it typically takes for Eir to contact one back in relation to a complaint?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

Rule 1: Only send registered letters to eir. That way there will be a record of you sending it and them receiving it. 

In my case they lied and lied and denied any letter arriving and suggested that I send it again by registered post. It was only then that I told them that I had done that with the previous letter and I had the name of they person who actually signed for it (got through An Post). They still insisted that it hadnt arrived!!
    When it was escalated they told me to resend it as it had been "lost".

Rule 2: Having nothing to do with eir

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭yeahscience

TheTorment wrote: »
    Rule 1: Only send registered letters to eir. That way there will be a record of you sending it and them receiving it. 

In my case they lied and lied and denied any letter arriving and suggested that I send it again by registered post. It was only then that I told them that I had done that with the previous letter and I had the name of they person who actually signed for it (got through An Post). They still insisted that it hadnt arrived!!
    When it was escalated they told me to resend it as it had been "lost".

Rule 2: Having nothing to do with eir
    Thank you very much for this. Unfortunately I sent the letter through standard post, but I've saved a copy of the letter and will send off a second registered copy if they try to pull similar to what happened in your case. Cheers for the reply TheTorment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Good evening,

I posted a letter to your complaints department last Monday the 6th so I presume it was received by your complaints team on the 7th. Could you please let me know here how long it typically takes for Eir to contact one back in relation to a complaint?

Thanks for your time.
    Hi yeahscience, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

The standard timeframe on a complaint is 10 working days. The complaints team on 1800 200 481 will be able to advise if they have received this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Good evening,

Thanks for your time.
    Hi yeahscience, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

The standard timeframe on a complaint is 10 working days. The complaints team on 1800 200 481 will be able to advise if they have received this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks very much for getting back to me Tracey. They have to have received the letter by now but I will verify with them over the phone this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Just wait ten working days then send the same letter to comreg (consumerline@comreg.ie) and tell them that eir hasn't bothered to get back to you and can they follow up.

• Advertisement

my3cents wrote: »
    Just wait ten working days then send the same letter to comreg (consumerline@comreg.ie) and tell them that eir hasn't bothered to get back to you and can they follow up.
    Cheers for that my3cents. Will be following your advice if this happens to be the case when 10 working days have passed. 

Advertisement