Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early cancellation charges

Options
  • 12-11-2017 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Can someone get back to me please regarding a long long standing issue with cancelling my contract due to price increase , I've been having so many problems with EIR which resulted in loads of phone calls , being informed by reps on the phone that I need to go in store to do it then travel miles to a store to be told it's to be done over the phone . it's gone beyond a joke , was told it was finally sorted but my account is still showing a balance off 500 plus for ECC charges

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Can someone get back to me please regarding a long long standing issue with cancelling my contract due to price increase , I've been having so many problems with EIR which resulted in loads of phone calls , being informed by reps on the phone that I need to go in store to do it then travel miles to a store to be told it's to be done over the phone . it's gone beyond a joke , was told it was finally sorted but my account is still showing a balance off 500 plus for ECC charges
    Hi slighthlyconfuse, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Would you like to PM me your account details, name on the account and I'll look into this for you? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement