Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callback Needed

Options
  • 12-11-2017 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hi folks my dad has given me some details (re his account) and wants to request a callback re them.  Will pm details just tell me where.  Thanks.  

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 52 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Anna

Hi there, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I'm afraid we do not have an outbound (or inbound) customer phone-line in this department. Here we look after customers entirely via social media message, public and private (Facebook, Twitter, blog, community forums like Boards.ie).

The account holder can contact our colleagues by phone on 1850 372 372 or 01 852 9534.

If you would like us to assist you with anything here on Social Media, please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Hi we rang yesterday and eventually got the point across.  Could have been easier but we got there in the end.  Thanks for the help.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi lycan238,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If your father has not done so, we recommend that he contact Electric Ireland (all the ways in which Electric Ireland can be contacted are listed here) to add your name and telephone number as an authorised contact to his account.

Once this is done, we will be able to assist you with account queries on behalf of your father by private message here on Boards.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement