If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55" 4K TV recomendation

Options
  • 12-11-2017 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hello RS crew , so Im on the hunt for new tv , what im looking is a 55inch 4k  , not something from the top shelf as budget is 750e  or little bit more if i do the dishes for a month.
    What i was looking at was Hisense 55N6800 ( just to point out has an error in description as it showing on your website  Height as 877 , which almost killed me when i measured it  :)  ofiicial site states 763 )
    Is there anything ealse you might have for me ? Android would be an great addon but i dont think in this price range,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Dziabong wrote: »
    Hello RS crew , so Im on the hunt for new tv , what im looking is a 55inch 4k  , not something from the top shelf as budget is 750e  or little bit more if i do the dishes for a month.
    What i was looking at was Hisense 55N6800 ( just to point out has an error in description as it showing on your website  Height as 877 , which almost killed me when i measured it  :)  ofiicial site states 763 )
    Is there anything ealse you might have for me ? Android would be an great addon but i dont think in this price range,
    Hi Dziabong,

The Hisense is definitely a good start for that budget. If you are looking for Android you would need to drop a screen size and go up in budget for the Sony KD49XE8004 at 799 euro.

Another I would consider would be the Samsung UE55MU6400 at 849.99 euro. Unfortunately this is available for in store collection only at the moment. In terms of panel and smart features I would prefer the Sony but you would be looking at a smaller TV.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Dziabong

Hi Dziabong,

The Hisense is definitely a good start for that budget. If you are looking for Android you would need to drop a screen size and go up in budget for the Sony KD49XE8004 at 799 euro.

Another I would consider would be the Samsung UE55MU6400 at 849.99 euro. Unfortunately this is available for in store collection only at the moment. In terms of panel and smart features I would prefer the Sony but you would be looking at a smaller TV.

Kind regards

David

Thx for reply , can i have a boardie price delivered to Tipperary ,for that hisense ? :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dziabong wrote: »
    Hi Dziabong,

Kind regards

David

Thx for reply , can i have a boardie price delivered to Tipperary ,for that hisense ? :)
    No problem,

that Hisense 55N6800 is a really super ULED TV - £679 is as tight as I can go but we can trim the euro to €779 including delivery and our 6 year warranty:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202663-55n6800.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.