Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wondering if anyone is interested in joining mw☺

Options
  • 13-11-2017 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone is interested in walking the Camino with me or an organised group. I know there are groups that organise this kind of thing but I really don't fancy going on my own . I Know that you would meet people there but I'd still prefer to travel with someone just incase anything went wrong, at least we could lean on each othet.
    I'm 48years of age and my kids are grown up now; my eldest child who would have been 30 this year passed away last year from complications due to an accident 10 years ago. It's been very very tough but I'm ready to move on but don't have the confidence to do it on my own. Don't get me wrong,, I'm well able to look after myself but I've never travelled alone before. Guess I'm looking for a travel companion who would have my back and I theirs if anything went wrong. Hope I'm explaining myself properly.
    I would be interested in travelling anytime from April 2018 onwards.
    TIA
    M

Comments

Advertisement