Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Landlord who will accept an elderly dog and HAP

Options
  • 12-11-2017 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, there is by a chance a landlord who accept a dog? Or do you know one? I have a sweet and quiet 10yo german boxer (not too many days remains :( but is my heart and I can't get rid of...). she'll not destroy the house, will not bark because my mom she's 24/24 with the dog and the house will not smell due to monthly grooming session and the floors will be ok because I don't walk her without to wash her legs when she go in the house. I've google about HAP and what's wrong for landlords and I've found this forum about. The house where I live now was sold and I must find, with my mom, another rent due to the new owner notice for house refurbish till 31 of January when I must leave the key . Unfortunately my income (1400e/month) will not be enough to find another rent and I've ask the Council for help to not become a homeless with full time job... They've told me to fill some docs because it may be a chance to be on HAP scheme for 1250e/month. I can put 400-500e over that money. So, if one of you folks are into HAP or consider to accept it on the future just give me a sign and we can talk in that way to be both parts happy. I'm not a fancy guy which means I'll be happy with 1 bed apartment if it's enough space for a couch on the living/open kitchen space. We are here for good and if is possible to get help from you, I wish to be a landlord who don't wanna sell the house soon because it's a lot of stress for me to find another rent. I work on Barrow Street so i can't live far than Tallaght is. Thank a mill and sorry for your precious time and for my English, Daniel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭crossmolinalad

danyG wrote: »
    Hello, there is by a chance a landlord who accept a dog? Or do you know one? I have a sweet and quiet 10yo german boxer (not too many days remains :( but is my heart and I can't get rid of...). she'll not destroy the house, will not bark because my mom she's 24/24 with the dog and the house will not smell due to monthly grooming session and the floors will be ok because I don't walk her without to wash her legs when she go in the house. I've google about HAP and what's wrong for landlords and I've found this forum about. The house where I live now was sold and I must find, with my mom, another rent due to the new owner notice for house refurbish till 31 of January when I must leave the key . Unfortunately my income (1400e/month) will not be enough to find another rent and I've ask the Council for help to not become a homeless with full time job... They've told me to fill some docs because it may be a chance to be on HAP scheme for 1250e/month. I can put 400-500e over that money. So, if one of you folks are into HAP or consider to accept it on the future just give me a sign and we can talk in that way to be both parts happy. I'm not a fancy guy which means I'll be happy with 1 bed apartment if it's enough space for a couch on the living/open kitchen space. We are here for good and if is possible to get help from you, I wish to be a landlord who don't wanna sell the house soon because it's a lot of stress for me to find another rent. I work on Barrow Street so i can't live far than Tallaght is. Thank a mill and sorry for your precious time and for my English, Daniel

put ads up in a supermarket
    Did the same and told in the ad I do have two dogs and was looking for a house for me and them
    Also told in the ad it wont bother me if the house was not up to standard
    Got out of that 19 phone calls
    Got a Decent enough house for a low price with a nice garden where my dogs can not do any harm
    Plenty older landlords out there who want to rent out houses with no renovation hassle
    Search and you will find

Advertisement