Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot add Paypal as payment

Options
  • 13-11-2017 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I get a general "error" when I add correct Paypal login details to PS4 purchase page & Playstation account page online.

Then last night this email comes through...

Any ideas?

Hello conor ,

Sony Interactive Entertainment Network America LLC has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you.

Description:Sony PSN BA via Console

Manage your Billing Agreement by logging into your PayPal account and clicking the Billing Agreement link under your Profile. In your Profile, you can choose and edit your preferred funding source and cancel your Billing Agreement.

If you need to contact Sony Interactive Entertainment Network America LLC directly, please use the following avenues:

Business information

Business:Sony Interactive Entertainment Network America LLC

Contact E-Mail:

Sincerely,

PayPal

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

sticker wrote: »
    Hi All,

I get a general "error" when I add correct Paypal login details to PS4 purchase page & Playstation account page online.

Then last night this email comes through...

Any ideas?

Hello conor ,

Sony Interactive Entertainment Network America LLC has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you.

Description:Sony PSN BA via Console

Manage your Billing Agreement by logging into your PayPal account and clicking the Billing Agreement link under your Profile. In your Profile, you can choose and edit your preferred funding source and cancel your Billing Agreement.

If you need to contact Sony Interactive Entertainment Network America LLC directly, please use the following avenues:

Business information

Business:Sony Interactive Entertainment Network America LLC

Contact E-Mail:

Sincerely,

PayPal

Sounds like you're trying to add an Irish paypal account to your US PSN account - you need a US address to use on US PSN.

Can't remember the set up of paypal, haven't used it in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

F1ngers wrote: »
    Sounds like you're trying to add an Irish paypal account to your US PSN account - you need a US address to use on US PSN.

Can't remember the set up of paypal, haven't used it in years.

OK - Many thanks!

Advertisement