Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ELO - Three Arena - 25th Oct. 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

They put on a great show last time albeit a relatively short set. New live dvd/blu ray released soon.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Amazing show last year.

Missed last years :(.
    Better make sure I get tickets this year or my life won't be worth living.
    What's best way to ensure getting tickets this time around?

Are gigs dates getting further and further away with the sale of tickets nowadays?
    ELO aren't until nearly a year away :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Left it too late to buy dvd or register for fan club code. It was before 4 pm today. Just on the off chance that anyone has a code they are not using for early ticket allocation ?? I’d be delighted to hear from anyone 😀. I was lucky enough to get tickets eventfully last year for the Dublin concert . Fantastic ! I have a hotel booked already for this gig so fingers crossed .

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Groucho2000

I had a Label Pre-sale code but no tickets available at 8am!!! Plenty for any of the other venues but not Dublin. I don't think there was any available in the first place. Very frustrating....

• Registered Users Posts: 40 camanstar

Same issue at 8am, try again, juts got standing tickets on fan pre-sale now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I had a Label Pre-sale code but no tickets available at 8am!!! Plenty for any of the other venues but not Dublin. I don't think there was any available in the first place. Very frustrating....

I had a label pre sale code and tried at 8, I just tried again and got tickets this time. It must have started at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

just keep getting an error message with the 3 pre sale code !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Groucho2000

Worked now. Got my tickets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

9:00 am - 4 tickets standing please 'Not available, would you like these nosebleed seats?' No feck off.

9:02 am - Reattempt, standing/best available with 2, standing not available, would you like these side view seats up in the rafters behind the speakers? No

9:04 am - 4 tickets, best available - get a side view, seated but only 16 rows up, grand I'll take them. computer says no to functioning credit card after 12 minutes of retrying hell.

9:16 am - Brought back to step 1: 2 tickets best available...sure here are two standing. WTF? BOOKED

9:20 am - Try again for the remaining two tickets, get another two standing.
    4 standing tickets at face value.

That's all I wanted in the first place ticketmaster :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭griffin100

Tickets went on sale at 8.55 rather than 9.00. Luckily I'd logged on at exactly 8.55. Tried to get two seated and was offered two standing, tickets are for my Dad for Christmas so no way he could stand so asked again and got two seated in Block A second block in, so not bad seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

Did anyone receive their tickets before Christmas? Had bought them for family presents and still no sign of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Received them about 2 weeks ago!

How have ticket sales been any idea? Sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

How have ticket sales been any idea? Sold out?

All "regular" tickets sold out.

Seats in the first 12 rows are available and cost between €299 and €561 plus fees. Advertised as "Ultimate Gold VIP", "Gold VIP" and "Silver VIP:.

All "regular" tickets sold out.

Seats in the first 12 rows are available and cost between €299 and €561 plus fees. Advertised as "Ultimate Gold VIP", "Gold VIP" and "Silver VIP:.

Ah yikes. Figured as much. Couldn't afford to get going when released first so was just wondering was this a slow sell. Obviously not. Ah well.
    Thanks for letting me know.

A day to go! Doors at 1830 and show starts at 1930. I assume ELO will take the stage 2030-2100? Anyone know how long they typically play for? (Planning babysitting arrangements)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

Seats in front rows going for €99 each now

argentum wrote: »
    Seats in front rows going for €99 each now

You’re dead right. Block D row 9 seat 113 currently available - don’t see availability for 2 tickets together but if just looking for 1 ticket, that would be a great seat.

Enjoy guys, this should be a superb concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

mojesius wrote:
    A day to go! Doors at 1830 and show starts at 1930. I assume ELO will take the stage 2030-2100? Anyone know how long they typically play for? (Planning babysitting arrangements)

It's an hour and a half roughly, Jeff comes on at 8.40-8.45 after Billy Lockett. I'm a massive ELO and Jeff Lynne fan, absolutely can't wait for this!

That was a savage gig.

Handle with care, evil woman, turn to stone were my highlights. Just brilliant from start to finish (apart from the obligatory Flanders couple in front of us for a bit in standing filming the entire effing gig on their smartphone)

• Advertisement
Advertisement