Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good morning. For security reasons my card from Bank of Ireland it`s been blocked for

Options
  • 13-11-2017 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My card from Bank of Ireland it`s been blocked for security reasons. The biggest problem is I`ve been traveling around Southeast Asia for the past 6 months and sadly I can`t book hotels or flights as my card doesn`t work for online shopping... How could I get this problem sorted? What do I need to do to unlock my card in order to book flights and hotels?

Thanks anyway!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Wally.dublin

Thanks for your post. 

We are sorry to hear this.

Did you leave a travel note on your account before your departure?

Did you received any emails or texts from our security team?

If yes please respond, if you haven't received any emails or texts then you would need to contact our security team on 0035316798993 and an advisor will be happy to help you lift the block/flag of the card.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement