Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamed I won the Lotto

Options
  • 13-11-2017 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Morning everyone,

I had the pleasant experience of dreaming that I won the Lotto last night. But it wasn't scenes of riding jetskis, holidaying in Monaco, or even sitting in front of the TV or radio and jumping out of the chair. No, instead I went into the local newsagent for some chocolate and checked the numbers while I was there.

The number 3 and €340,000 popped up on a board behind the till (which doesn't seem all that secure - but then again I've wondered what happens when someone wins on one of those self-check scanners).

The woman asked me where I'd bought the ticket, rummaged away behind the till and then handed me a large brown envelope (unfortunately, I never checked what was in it, but I did see her put the ticket in at least :D).

Walked out into the shopping centre, got to the main door and decided to text home to see if anyone wanted to come over to meet me so I didn't get mugged on the way home.

A bit surreal and very vivid. Typically don't do the Lotto unless it hits some massive figure - and I actually remember in time. Do I go and buy loads of Lotto tickets now? Ha! Have you won the Lotto in a dream? And was it a more exciting time than mine?!

🤪

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Do I go and buy loads of Lotto tickets now? Ha! Have you won the Lotto in a dream? And was it a more exciting time than mine?!
    Don't play lotto. Nor dream about it. Statistical odds discourage me. Did have a friend that won Publisher's Clearinghouse. They sent a check for $1.00, which she has framed in her office. :D

Advertisement