Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Hampers

Options
  • 13-11-2017 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭

Any idea who's good to use for Xmas hampers for clients etc? Carlow Kilkenny area and good value?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Comerman

Crowd I worked for used to order them in supervalu Loughboy once upon a time and were decent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Comerman wrote: »
    Crowd I worked for used to order them in supervalu Loughboy once upon a time and were decent enough.

Thanks comer I doubt we'll bother with Super valu, was thinking more on the lines of local kinda thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Have used hampers & co for wedding presents and Christmas. I bought them mainly for their picnic baskets but they're high end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Comerman

The gourmet store in high street, can be found on Facebook seemingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sunflower3

I saw very nice (but expensive) hampers in Kilkenny Design Centre. As mentioned above, Gourmet store would also have a good selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

Mileeven do a nice range of products just add a few bottles and your sorted, Shop Local !

Advertisement