Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 day mobile contract that allows (actual) roaming

Options
  • 13-11-2017 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Folks, has anyone experience of a 30 day contract mobile that actually roams, rather than just promises to??

Three of us have 48 which is great except even on the roaming package, so far, it hasn't allowed roaming in Austria, France or Spain. I really like 48 but the support isnt there to answer.

I'm looking for the same from a competitor, but want to know it actually works.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Lyca, Three, Vodafone, Eir.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭mille100piedi

donalmoore wrote: »
    Folks, has anyone experience of a 30 day contract mobile that actually roams, rather than just promises to??

Three of us have 48 which is great except even on the roaming package, so far, it hasn't allowed roaming in Austria, France or Spain. I really like 48 but the support isnt there to answer.

I'm looking for the same from a competitor, but want to know it actually works.

How many giga can you use abroad?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mar2000

How many giga can you use abroad?

I use Virgin Mobile and pay €25 per month and they give an allowance of 5.5GB for EU roaming. I used it without issues in the UK in August.

I got a message today saying they were increasing the allowance to 6.8 GB on Jan 1st 2018.

It’s a 30 day contract

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭mille100piedi

mar2000 wrote: »
    I use Virgin Mobile and pay €25 per month and they give an allowance of 5.5GB for EU roaming. I used it without issues in the UK in August.

I got a message today saying they were increasing the allowance to 6.8 GB on Jan 1st 2018.

It’s a 30 day contract

eircom is offering 8.2GB roaming at 15euro 30 day contract, I think is the one that is offering more giga

Advertisement