Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Storage query.

Options
  • 13-11-2017 11:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Hi! Just wondering if anyone has used any self-storage company in the Dublin area?? Where seems to be the best, secure, accessible and least expensive, most of all!?!? I need somewhere before the end of the month.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 wexford4

julieh202 wrote: »
    Hi! Just wondering if anyone has used any self-storage company in the Dublin area?? Where seems to be the best, secure, accessible and least expensive, most of all!?!? I need somewhere before the end of the month.

Hi! I tried em all and the best one was <snip>. You can't miss it. When you apply online for info you get an e mail directly back with prices, offers and everything you need to know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

savage first posts by both of ye, fair play. xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭mel123

savage first posts by both of ye, fair play. xx

Sure isnt boards just wonderful, newbies join at the same time AND their first posts are about self storage :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement