Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is my order?

Options
  • 13-11-2017 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

i placed an order online for a new mobile phone to be added to my account 2 weeks ago 27th October and there is no sign of it, iv made 5 calls to eir all passing me to different departments and promising me call backs and emails which i never get,

also the 149 euro has come out of my bank and i have an order number that no one can seem to trace, iv left an email with the online order team and no reply from them either,my contract is up next month and after been years with eir i will have to leave and maybe go to small claims for 149 euro, i actually dont no what else i can do...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Thank you for your email.

Please note, this mailbox is only for eir online sales order queries - all other queries will not be dealt with.

For Customer Service or Technical Support please visit www.eir.ie/contact to get in touch!

This email was automatically generated.

Kind Regards,
    eir Online Sales

response from facebook this morning 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for the details & sorry for the delayed response. I'd recommend you to contact our order process team on 1800773729 & they'll be able to assist you in regards to this. Apologise for any inconvenience caused. -Balaji[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]iv contacted them 3 times already, being shoved again to another department as iv already explained[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

upinthesky wrote: »
    i placed an order online for a new mobile phone to be added to my account 2 weeks ago 27th October and there is no sign of it, iv made 5 calls to eir all passing me to different departments and promising me call backs and emails which i never get,

also the 149 euro has come out of my bank and i have an order number that no one can seem to trace, iv left an email with the online order team and no reply from them either,my contract is up next month and after been years with eir i will have to leave and maybe go to small claims for 149 euro, i actually dont no what else i can do...
    Hi upinthesky, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. Feel free to PM me your account details, name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi upinthesky, 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. Feel free to PM me your account details, name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi upinthesky, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    pm sent
    Perfect, thanks. 

I've contacted the online team for you, as soon as I hear back I'll come back to you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement