Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fasttech delivery issues recently

• 13-11-2017 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Anyone one else having issues with fastech deliveries. Mine is at "arrival at destinstion post" since 26th oct. An post not recongnise tracking number yet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

dave1982 wrote: »
    Anyone one else having issues with fastech deliveries. Mine is at "arrival at destinstion post" since 26th oct. An post not recongnise tracking number yet

Yep, same here. It is down to An post or customs. They have been slow at unloading to scan recently. Maybe they are backed up? The xmas rush has begun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Thanks, was worried it was lost or siezed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Tickityboo

Yep, same here. It is down to An post or customs. They have been slow at unloading to scan recently. Maybe they are backed up? The xmas rush has begun!

I had an order shipped on the 1st of November arrived today no hassles.

Yeah I have orders come normally this month too, but also a few stuck in "arrival at destinstion post" limbo for weeks. It's is not unusual and the goods will eventually arrive. Hell my Hcigar took 60+ days. I currently have 4 items in the country, but not scanned for over a week now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I am waiting on 3 shipments of e juice, all 3 have arrived by sing post. I usually get arrival update and deliverd within 2-3 days. Its never been this bad

• Advertisement

Nothing we can do mate, only wait. They'll arrive........eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jobby

Curious which postage option people use? I signed up last week but the list is very peculiar

jobby wrote: »
    Curious which postage option people use? I signed up last week but the list is very peculiar

If you have the option, pick Ireland e-packet, it seems to be the fastest, otherwise choose whatever free option and prepare to wait.

.................and wait.

Honestly fasttech have been pretty quick getting items to Ireland lately. Usually within a week from dispatch. The issue is once it gets to Ireland the guys on our end seem to let it sit at the airport in a crate being ignored for weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Honestly fasttech have been pretty quick getting items to Ireland lately. Usually within a week from dispatch. The issue is once it gets to Ireland the guys on our end seem to let it sit at the airport in a crate being ignored for weeks.

My last order arrived last thursday. Took 14 days.

Waiting on a uwell crown 1 tank at the min. About seven days in.....

• Advertisement

I have 14 orders now in the country, 4 since the 2nd. Checked today and 2 are now showing as in Dublin depot. Thankfully they are the 2 most expensive orders also. :)

Ordered a few seperate items on the 20th using the "Ireland e-packet" option and they are already with An Post in Dublin. Think I'll be using that mail option from now on.

5 days from ordering to being scanned by An Post, very impressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Still waiting on stuff i bought from ebay.uk,dispatched on the 13th november and
    Estimated delivery Wednesday, 15. Nov 2017 - Monday, 20. Nov 2017...is there anyway to get a tracking number from ebay...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

damon5 wrote: »
    Still waiting on stuff i bought from ebay.uk,dispatched on the 13th november and
    Estimated delivery Wednesday, 15. Nov 2017 - Monday, 20. Nov 2017...is there anyway to get a tracking number from ebay...

You need to contact the seller & inform him that you have not received the item yet.
    If no response from him/her by Wednesday,you will need to open a dispute in the resolution centre in Paypal to retrieve your money...

You need to contact the seller & inform him that you have not received the item yet.
    If no response from him/her by Wednesday,you will need to open a dispute in the resolution centre in Paypal to retrieve your money...

Cheers just got the ball rolling,fingers crossed .......

So it eventually arrived today,ebay said they sent it to my address on time,think the hold up is just the time of the year that it is and the backlogging issues with An Post.

OK so now have my scales for the concentrates so wondering how much of a batch of pg and vg and nic should i mix up as my first batch to work from ,is their any advantage or disadvantage as to how much or how little should be mixed? will steeping it longer before taking some to mix with concentrates make a differance
    p.s will be going a 50% PG /50%VG that ive been vaping for now,vaping MTL so is there a better ratio to mix..

OK so now have my scales for the concentrates so wondering how much of a batch of pg and vg and nic should i mix up as my first batch to work from ,is their any advantage or disadvantage as to how much or how little should be mixed? will steeping it longer before taking some to mix with concentrates make a differance
    p.s will be going a 50% PG /50%VG that ive been vaping for now,vaping MTL so is there a better ratio to mix..

Personally,I would mix all 4 ingredients at one time,I have never tried mixing the flavour at a later date.Would be great if it worked,the only thing is,the Nic would depreciate in PG/VG if bulk is made.

There really is no steeping to be done with pg/vg/nic,it's the flavour concentrate that needs steeping with pg/vg/nic mixed.

I would mix 30 or 50ml,in case it tastes rotten...

50/50 is perfect for MTL & stock coils,if using a build deck like the Siren2 or the Berserker which are MTL tanks,I would use 80vg/20pg,I wouldn't go lower than 70vg or the tank will leak.

Here is a video about testing single flavours...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbtwCiIX3Uo

Cant get directly to the link when i copy and paste it,other stuff unrelated to vaping shows up instead..

Ok going to do some 50ml batches of pg and vg and nic with inawera concentrate that says add 3% concentrate, i used a calculater and put 50 divided by 100 then multiply by 3 to get the amount which was 1.5 which is what i was expecting .Is that to add 1.5ml of concentrate to each 50ml ? from a first timer to this thanks for your input....

• Advertisement

Ok going to do some 50ml batches of pg and vg and nic with inawera concentrate that says add 3% concentrate, i used a calculater and put 50 divided by 100 then multiply by 3 to get the amount which was 1.5 which is what i was expecting .Is that to add 1.5ml of concentrate to each 50ml ? from a first timer to this thanks for your input....

Yup that's it. If you find the flavour muted you can always add a few drops later, but don't underestimate Inawera concentrates. Super strong stuff. Great once you nail it though. :)

Yup that's it. If you find the flavour muted you can always add a few drops later, but don't underestimate Inawera concentrates. Super strong stuff. Great once you nail it though. :)

Nice one,cheers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭mikeysmith

will you get hit for customs/vat using ireland express e-packet ? or can it get through

mikeysmith wrote: »
    will you get hit for customs/vat using ireland express e-packet ? or can it get through

Never had a problem using express e-packet,I always got the package within 2 weeks...

Ok going to make my first juice tomorrow and have a question,to start off i want to make up four 50ml bottles each one having a differant flavour.Can i mix up a 100 ml batch of PG-VG,NIC and split that into the four 50 ml bottles and drop the different concentrate into each bottle and shake the guts out of it to mix it up because their only small batches ?

Ok going to make my first juice tomorrow and have a question,to start off i want to make up four 50ml bottles each one having a differant flavour.Can i mix up a 100 ml batch of PG-VG,NIC and split that into the four 50 ml bottles and drop the different concentrate into each bottle and shake the guts out of it to mix it up because their only small batches ?

No probs doing it that way with single flavours...good luck on your first mix,I'll light a candle for you:D:D:D:D

Things were going through my head this morning about mixing PG/VG/Nic & adding a concentrate at a later date,I remembered this German site that did that http://www.vapebase.de/Vape-Bases/50/50-Vape-Bases/1-Liter-Vape-Base-50-50-VGPG::20.html with Nic before the new regulations...

Not sure how long it would last,I have bought it years before from them,I never actually stored it,I mixed it straight away & it was good,I know you would rather mix a bulk,no harm in mixing some & try it in a few months,my memory is letting me down these days...

No probs doing it that way with single flavours...good luck on your first mix,I'll light a candle for you:D:D:D:D

Things were going through my head this morning about mixing PG/VG/Nic & adding a concentrate at a later date,I remembered this German site that did that http://www.vapebase.de/Vape-Bases/50/50-Vape-Bases/1-Liter-Vape-Base-50-50-VGPG::20.html with Nic before the new regulations...

Not sure how long it would last,I have bought it years before from them,I never actually stored it,I mixed it straight away & it was good,I know you would rather mix a bulk,no harm in mixing some & try it in a few months,my memory is letting me down these days...

Well fair play the candle didnt go out :) boy was it head wrecking though,took me around 2 hours to get it done.Will get to know over time a better way and what different stuff i will need to make it an advantage,ended making up 200ml so four 50ml bottles.Was pretty hard going shaking the bottles like mad to mix in the concentrate as there was not much room left in the bottle,gave them a soak in hot water up to there necks for 20 mins and gave them another shake and the juice was much runnier because of the heat so much more easily mixed

Ended up making 50ml of tabacco black cherry,50ml of tabacco coffee paradise,50 ml of vanilla cream and 50ml of custard ...

Cant remember how long they need to sit before going near them exchanging air in the bottles etc, this laptop is an old pain in the butt freezing and the likes
    so sometimes when trying to find relevent previous posts its a nightmare :confused:

Well fair play the candle didnt go out :) boy was it head wrecking though,took me around 2 hours to get it done.Will get to know over time a better way and what different stuff i will need to make it an advantage,ended making up 200ml so four 50ml bottles.Was pretty hard going shaking the bottles like mad to mix in the concentrate as there was not much room left in the bottle,gave them a soak in hot water up to there necks for 20 mins and gave them another shake and the juice was much runnier because of the heat so much more easily mixed

Ended up making 50ml of tabacco black cherry,50ml of tabacco coffee paradise,50 ml of vanilla cream and 50ml of custard ...

Cant remember how long they need to sit before going near them exchanging air in the bottles etc, this laptop is an old pain in the butt freezing and the likes
    so sometimes when trying to find relevent previous posts its a nightmare :confused:

The cream & the custard mixes need a shake every few days & change the air once a week & let it steep for at least 2 weeks.

The Tobacco's should be ready to vape now,while vaping these 2,just store them in a dark place for a few days & see if the taste gets any better,sometimes they do & sometimes they don't.

I remember all that shaking & accuracy on the scales,it does do your head in,I gave up using 50ml bottles until it was completely steeped,I just used glass jars with a wide opening & used those whisks & then screwed the lid on,best place to get these jars are at pound shops,so many to choose from & then your mixing will end up a lot easier.

The cream & the custard mixes need a shake every few days & change the air once a week & let it steep for at least 2 weeks.

The Tobacco's should be ready to vape now,while vaping these 2,just store them in a dark place for a few days & see if the taste gets any better,sometimes they do & sometimes they don't.

I remember all that shaking & accuracy on the scales,it does do your head in,I gave up using 50ml bottles until it was completely steeped,I just used glass jars with a wide opening & used those whisks & then screwed the lid on,best place to get these jars are at pound shops,so many to choose from & then your mixing will end up a lot easier.

Tried out the tabacco coffee paradise last night and was pretty bland,tried it today and tasted a bit better so looks like a steep should improve it.
    Thanks for the above info that you posted,will speed things up for me for sure,cheers..

• Advertisement
Advertisement