Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir availability in Carrickmines

Options
  • 13-11-2017 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am currently an Eir broadband customer and am moving to Carrickmines in a few weeks. By inputting the address on the fibre broadband checker on the Eir website, I see that the address is only getting 3mb max speed.

Are there any plans to install fibre cabinets in the area? I can PM you the address to check if that helps. At the moment my only option is to go with Virgin Media, which I would rather not do.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Colemania wrote: »
    Hi,

I am currently an Eir broadband customer and am moving to Carrickmines in a few weeks. By inputting the address on the fibre broadband checker on the Eir website, I see that the address is only getting 3mb max speed.

Are there any plans to install fibre cabinets in the area? I can PM you the address to check if that helps. At the moment my only option is to go with Virgin Media, which I would rather not do.

Thanks
    Hi Colemania,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me the address I'll check on this for you. Could you also send me the eircode if you have it, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Colemania,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me the address I'll check on this for you. Could you also send me the eircode if you have it, please?

- Adam

No problem, PM sent now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Colemania wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Colemania,

- Adam

No problem, PM sent now
    Thanks. 

Adam will come back to you soon through PM's

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement