Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Background chcek

• 13-11-2017 4:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to ask the question in terms of legality here...

I'm in a company 10 months now and just now my boss wanted me to fill in a form regarding background checks...3 of us have to do it...bit late in the day now as usually this is done before being offered the job..
    I asked why now, said he'd just forgotton to do it at the time...

Its an American firm, just wondering if it allows the US to tap into my life or is it only applicable to irish authority ??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Depend what you supplied them.
    My last one was just the last 5 years work/education, so they ask for contact details for references for that time and any courses done.

Would imagine its probably something similar but depends on the institution

Advertisement