Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening account

Options
  • 13-11-2017 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Moving back to Ireland want to open a current account ,but will have no utility bills ,have my Irish passport and PPS no used to have boi account but maybe dormont help please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi beaver111,

Thanks for your post here on Boards. 

If you are taking up employment in Ireland you can request a P21 balancing statement from your local Revenue office to supply us with when opening the account. 

If you have another bank account you can also get a statement of your account which would be accepted for proof of address.

Would you know when you used the account last? As it maybe just inactive in which you will just need to reactivate it in a BOI branch.

If the account is closed you will need to follow our procedure for account opening. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana   

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beaver111

I just got a letter from revenue with my name and address would that do as proof of address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi beaver111,

Thanks for your post.

Would it be a tax certificate/balancing statement or would it be just your revenue pin for your account online?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement