Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA.IE

Options
  • 13-11-2017 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,365 ✭✭✭✭

Hey All,

I'm looking to get my piece of paper for my CCNA qualification, but it looks like the only people doing it between now and next September are ccna.ie

Has anyone used them? Are they just as good as the likes of ITB or Griffith?

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Is it the exam or to study? Lots of places do the exam.
    You could try study it on your own. Have you done IT before?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Sounds like you've already covered the material, in which case you can book the exam via pearson vue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭championc

I can highly recommend CCNA.ie

I did my CCNA course / exam preparation through them. Lee McKeown is excellent the way he engages with the small classes of participants, delivering difficult topics in a clear and concise manner, building on a good strong foundation. Being CCNP certified himself, he is well placed to tutor both levels.

While i myself had a long history of working in IT and ultimately had a goal of looking towards the CCNP, i therefore needed to pass the CCNA first. And despite all of my prior knowledge, i still got a lot out of it, not just specifically related to the CCNA but has been useful for the CCNP too.

Advertisement