If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

monitor speakers

Options
  • 13-11-2017 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭

whats the best monitor speakers I could get for €50/£50 ?
    any openbox stuff or demo? Ican pick them up from Belfast.

Or am I better of waiting for black friday?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

donegal. wrote: »
    whats the best monitor speakers I could get for €50/£50 ?
    any openbox stuff or demo? Ican pick them up from Belfast.

Or am I better of waiting for black friday?
    Hi donegal,

Are you looking for active monitor speakers (like DJ or studio speakers) or passive speakers to be run from an amplifier?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

Its a kris kindle present and I'm not entirely sure. These were asked for. 
    Mostly they'll be used for editing work.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Its a kris kindle present and I'm not entirely sure. These were asked for. 
    Mostly they'll be used for editing work.
    Hi Donegal,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Unfortunately we don't do any active speakers around the €50 price point - the closest we would have would be the Pioneer DM40 which are really super branded active speakers and available from stock:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202980-pion-dm40-blk.aspx

( I'm not sure Kris Kindle will stretch??)

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

thanks for getting back to me .I think I'll wait and see if anything happens on Black friday.

unless theres a 60% off  boardsie discount ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

thanks for getting back to me .I think I'll wait and see if anything happens on Black friday.

unless theres a 60% off  boardsie discount ?
    Hey Donegal.

Unfortunately not :)

Keep your eye on our website over Black Friday and if anything catches your eye let us know.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.